Neuron allows you to organically build a 1 to that zettel … using .out of your Zettelkasten over time. When a zettel links (see ) to another, it “branches off”
A folgezettel heterarchy differs from a traditional “category tree” in two key ways:
- It is built organically over time based on the connections formed, instead of being pre-defined.
- A note can have multiple parents.
The heterarchy is displayed in the following places
- : Full folgezettel heterarchy of the zettelkasten.
- : Subset of the above, branching off to the zettel.
- The impulse of this site displays its folgezettel heterarchy.