Neuron allows you to organically build a 1 to that zettel … using
[[[...]]] (i.e, three brackets, instead of two).
A folgezettel heterarchy differs from a traditional “category tree” in two key ways:
- It is built organically over time based on the connections formed, instead of being pre-defined.
- A note can have multiple parents.
The heterarchy is displayed in the following places
- z-index: Full folgezettel heterarchy of the zettelkasten.
- : Subset of the above, branching off to the zettel.
- The z-index of this site displays its folgezettel heterarchy.